Restco Roofing is Illinois, Wisconsin and California’s leading roof Restoration Company. We were founded with the idea that all roofs, at some point, are ideally suited for a restoration. Whether you have standing seam metal roofs, EPDM roofs, TPO roofs, built up roofs, PVC roofs, tar and gravel roofs, commercial roofs or industrial roofs, Restco Roofing has the right restoration product for your roof. Some of the benefits of a Restco Roofing restoration of your roof are:
We will survey your existing roof to make sure that it is a good candidate for a restoration. There is no charge for this visual inspection service.
- A restoration can add up to 20 years or more to your existing roofs life.
- Manufacturer’s warranties ranging from 10-20 years are available for all of our restorations.
- All Restorations include our “Workmanship Warranty” that matches the length of time that the manufacturer provides.
- Your existing roof does not need to be torn off and sent to a landfill, making a restoration one of the greenest roofs money can buy.
- The cost of a restoration can save you up to 70% compared to a complete tear off and re-roofing project.
- All restorations are considered maintenance to your building and as such can be completely written off in the year the work is completed.
- There is very little if any disruption to your operations.
- All restorations come with our “Proactive Roof Inspection Program” included for the full term of the warranty.
- Attain higher reflectivity on your roofs surface.
- Low VOC and no VOC materials are used whenever possible.
- There is no easier and more budget friendly roofing option than a Restco Roofing restoration.