Proactive Roof Inspection Program
At Restco Roofing we know that a lot of times your roof is out of sight and out of mind. That is until a leak appears. A leaky roof if left untouched can result in:
- Permanent damage to your roof deck.
- Cause your insulation to get wet. Wet insulation offers no R-Value and will trap water against the deck causing further damage.
- Damage to equipment and product.
- OSHA hazards due to slip and fall or electrocution accidents.
- Diminished image to your customers and employees.
- Loss of productivity.
- Greatly increase the cost of maintaining your roof. Small problems become big problems.
- Premature failure of your roof system.
Damaged Metal Roof
Metal Roof Repaired
Restco Roofing has a solution. Our Proactive Roof Inspection Program allows us to perform annual or twice annual roof inspections. This in depth inspection, performed by one of our qualified roofing technicians, will help to extend the life of your roof. Our technician will inspect every aspect of your roof from parapets, vertical flashings, pitch pans, flashing boots, drains, gutters, grommets and curbs. Upon completion and assembly, you will receive a full color report, written description detailing any faults that were found, photos of the overall roof condition and faults, budget numbers to complete the recommended repairs if any are needed and our estimate on how long you should expect your roof to last with proper maintenance. Our Proactive Roof Inspection Program is a cost effective way to ensure that your standing seam metal roof, EPDM roof, TPO roof, built up roof, PVC roof, tar and gravel roof, commercial roof or industrial roof far exceeds the industries average lifespans for your type of roof. Call or email today for a free quote.